Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Done brilliantly, diversity and inclusion are about more than the compliance and regulations, it's about having the impact thorough building communities, forging connections, making it relevant and unleashing the energy in people. If this resonates with you and your ideas and you've delivered excellence in D&I then here at the LEGO Group we have the perfect next role for you!
- End-to-end project management of D&I training roll-out to c.18000 employees; delivery by end 2022
- Vendor relationship management (Korn Ferry)
- Coordinate and plan the roll-out in Executive Leadership Team areas and regions in partnership with Working Groups in each location
- Develop a D&I training solution for the Production and Retail business units
- Implement a Train-the-Trainer program for scaling training across regions and bringing knowledge in-house from Korn Ferry
- Marketing & communications of training and associated events
- Expert Virtual & Live facilitation of training sessions
- Organise and plan global D&I initiatives including supporting the Global D&I Council
- Content curation # training and inspirational materials
- Bring to bear digital content and technology to inspire employees to leverage learning in daily work
- Community Moderation (D&I council; D&I Yammer (internal comms))
Play your part in our team succeeding
The D&I Training will provide the practical skills and insight into how to build an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong. Conscious practice of inclusive behaviours and leadership at all levels is part of creating a workplace where diversity is a competitive advantage, fuelling creativity and innovation and ensuring everyone can unleash their full potential at the LEGO Group.
Do you have what it takes?
- A strong passion for D&I backed up by proven experience
- Experience in project management, planning complex activities involving many stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Passion and depth of experience in diversity and inclusion interventions
- Strong planning and organizational skills# Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach anticipates and plans ahead# Advanced level English
What we offer:
Join the global LEGO® family children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do.
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to #inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Build your career brick by brick at
The LEGO Group. At LEGO® we offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as attractive benefits!
Bringing it to life
Play your part in helping colleagues build their inclusive leadership skills and in energizing everybody every day # to help us build a diverse organization, with a unique sense of belonging to reach and inspire ALL children in the world. # -Head of Diversity & Inclusion - Talent.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.