We don’t just collect data, we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 7 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
Our values are to be fast, fearless, get it right and trust each other.
What will you be doing?
- Developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to retain and generate revenue
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 1-2 years of client facing B2B experience, either in a commercial function or elsewhere
- Fluent communication skills, both written and spoken, in Danish
- A keen interest in progressing your career in a commercial role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is preferable
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and responsibilities, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
What we offer:
What’s in it for me?
- This is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in progressing their career in Account Management
- The role will come with training and development from senior sales professionals within YouGov to build out your skill set
- You will have clear visibility on career opportunities and progression that will compliment your success in the role
- We offer a competitive salary and earning potential