Finnish Speaking Student Assistant
Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfil curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
Sony Nordic is looking for Finnish speaking Student Helper 15-20 hours weekly to assist in our Online Brand Activation department. We are looking for a colleague with a keen interest in online marketing, a nose for good translating/proofreading (EN-FI) and an interest in digital communication. You will be working closely with local Marketing- and Sales teams and colleagues in our Finnish office as well as.
As a part of the Sony Nordic Online student team, your overall aim is ensuring the success of Sony’s online efforts on the Finnish online market, in collaboration with the Online Marketing Manager. You will be supporting a compact portfolio of key Finnish retailers with digital assets while securing brand guidelines on their websites and retrieving data from Sony product campaigns. You will be responsible for proofreading Finnish translations on Sony.fi, local CRM and product asset toolkits. Monitoring Sony online activations and reporting internally, while keeping track of online initiatives (following up) is a key part of the position.
- Your study is within communication, marketing, online business.
- You have at least two years left of your studies.
- You have strong Finnish proofreading and translation skills.
- You are able to communicate clearly in English and you are excellent at translating from English to your native language.
- You are detail-oriented and focused on quality.
- You are familiar with Photoshop/InDesign (alternatively, you will learn)
- You are able to manage your work independently but is a good team player as well.
What we offer:
Competitive salary package.
In return Sony will offer you an excellent opportunity to strive and the building blocks to start a fantastic career.