Student Graphics Assistant
Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfil curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
Join Sony in this role where your primary tasks will be to support with your creative mindset and your flair for Photoshop and InDesign. Your creations will help ensure strong branding efforts online- and offline marketing spaces. We offer a challenging, varied, and stimulating job where you’ll have every opportunity to use your graphic skills and acquire new competences. In addition, you will have independence with lots of responsibilities and the opportunity to carry out your good ideas. Job start date: Week 1, in 2021.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Supporting product launches with visuals
- Illustrating the Sony brand guidelines
- Designing marketing materials for retailers
- Creating big and small graphics work when necessary
To succeed in the role, you:
- Enrolled in a relevant study programme at a university
- Fluent English
- Have a creative- and strong problem-solving mindset as well as having an eye for detail
- PhotoShop and InDesign skills, some knowledge in video editing would be beneficial
- Strong personal drive and able to independently begin and finish tasks while also being a team player.
What we offer:
Competitive salary package
Shape the future with us
Send your application in English no later than 1st of December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.