Senior Ecommerce Operations Manager
Can you take distribution of LEGO's Retail Global Ecommerce to the next level?
Bring your solid experience within ecommerce, supply chain and consumer behavior to play and help us ensure our Commerce operations gets and always stays ahead of the curve! Come join us!
The main challenge for this role will be to make LEGO.com a global flagship playing a key role in coordinating ecommerce distribution activities to improve shopper experience and order profitability. In addition, you will play a critical role in the implementation of a new order management system and the launch of new innovative products and services.
• Guide the future development of distribution to continue growing the LEGO eCommerce business in a strategic and sustainable way
• Drive global improvements in Order Profitability and Shopper NPS for ecommerce deliveries by collaborating closely with partners in Digital, Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Consumer Services, Fraud and Finance teams
• Drive new ecommerce services, such as drop ship, gift wrapping, made-to-order, product personalization (e.g. personalized mini figures) through collaboration in different projects and workstreams
• Support the launch of omnichannel services across different sales channels including stores, online, and partner stores
• Identify new opportunities to improve distribution; e.g. self-service opportunities to reduce Consumer Services contacts such as automated returns
• Set up and supervise ecommerce fulfilment, critical metrics and address any real-time issues (e.g. delivery delays, returns increases) to the appropriate teams to action (e.g. shopper communication, product quality)
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a part of the LEGO Retail organization, the Global Ecommerce team drives the development of lego.com and digital shopper channels across regions, including new market entry, and plays an important role in the LEGO Group commercial strategy.
Do you have what it takes?
You hold a BA or equivalent in Business or related field as well as +5 years of proven experience in Ecommerce from a global organization.
Furthermore you are a perfect match for this role if you have
• Proven experience implementing and optimizing omnichannel order management systems across multiple sales channel (stores, online, partners) and across regions
• Deep knowledge of ecommerce fulfilment, logistics, fraud and customer service best practices
• Demonstrated ability to lead ecommerce fulfilment with strong KPIs across shopper NPS, operational KPIs and order profitability
• Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate openly and collaboratively across cultures and time zones within a large multinational corporation
• An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles
• Results orientation with a focus on quality, efficiency and operational excellence; attitude of continuous improvement but also the ability to truly innovate
You are proficient in English, written and spoken; additional language skills (German, French, Spanish, other European languages) are a plus.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
"Working with a cross-functional team to support delivery of amazing shopper experiences for our entire fan base means a constantly evolving, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how we bring LEGO values to life every day."