Senior eCommerce Manager Brick sales
Do you have what it takes as eCommerce Manager to sell LEGO® bricks piece by piece?
This position is an outstanding opportunity to become the global business owner of online brick sales - a significant business opportunity and an exceptional way of engaging LEGO® builders of all ages.
In this role, there will be globally responsibility for managing and growing sales of individual bricks/elements on LEGO.com and increase leverage of this proposition as outstanding selling point for LEGO.com. You will be responsible for:
• Growing traffic to brick "sales & optimizing" for onsite conversion
• Developing the portfolio, balancing complexity of the portfolio with commercial and brand opportunities.
• Manage week-by-week performance and drive improvements.
• Identifying and delivering innovative propositions – building on a profound understanding of cost drivers and audience needs.
• Collaborating with partners across pricing, supply chain, technology, consumer service, marketing etc. to "optimize & renew" the business
Play your part in our team succeeding
The "Strategy & Growth" team plays a critical role in driving growth on LEGO.com while improving the site as the window to the brand.
The team is responsible for the ecommerce strategy, for innovating existing business areas and for developing new insights into profitable opportunities. LEGO.com is on an exciting growth journey, bringing products in the hand of still more children and parents while segmenting the channel as the "go-to place" for LEGO fans.
Do you have what it takes?
It is highly desirable that you hold a master’s degree in a business-related field and any relevant accreditation applicable to the role – perhaps as online trading manager or similar. Succeeding in the role requires a strong eCommerce background, solid track record of eCommerce business development, preferably from a large, global organization.
• Profound shopper approach and the ability to balance marketing ambitions (creating uniqueness) with commercial targets.
• End-to-end business understanding including a strong supply chain, technology, product development and marketing understanding.
• Extensive hands-on experience growing category sales through multiple levers – digital marketing, on-site product presentation, product reviews, site navigation, etc.
• Experience with part sales/outstanding consumer propositions and price development.
• Highly developed partner engagement and collaboration skills, able to motivate and "sell the dream" of loose brick sales.
• Good project management and change management skills combined with a "can-do" attitude.
• A phenomenal teammate who naturally shift between supporting, leading and guiding depending on the situation and who is also used to working independently.
• Basic UX and technical understanding of underlining systems and use to underpinning decisions with data.
Well of course, advanced English both written and verbally is a must since we work with colleagues and partners globally.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
“In this position you will take part in developing new business opportunities as active member of the LEGO® "Strategy & Growth" team.”