Market Manager in an international company
As Market Manager Sweden at Charbroil Nordics, you will be responsible for expanding the business of Char-Broil in Sweden over the coming years. Initially, the task will be to scope and manage Char-Broil’s plans to enter the Swedish market from 2022 onwards and hereafter to drive and develop our business platform in Sweden. This will over time include the responsibility of the financial results and the collaboration with selected key customers from relevant parts of the BBQ retail industry. Your tasks will range widely between customer-oriented tasks and administrative follow-up tasks in collaboration with Char-Broil’s European head office in Hamburg and colleagues at the Char-Broil Nordics Danish office. We are a committed team in an international organization, where the focus is on quality in the work we perform, team spirit and positive cooperation across the organization's various functions in both Denmark and the rest of Europe.
Your primary function will be to scope and solidify the market opportunities in Sweden and to elaborate a detailed plan for Char-Broil to meet the requirements of potential key customers in Sweden upon entering the market from 2022 onwards. In addition, it will be a priority task to identify and verify the growth opportunities in Sweden over a 3-5 year period, where Char-Broil intends to strongly expand the customer portfolio in the Swedish market.
The job as Market Manager Sweden will for the first 6-9 months be carried out from partly Char-Broil’s office location in Denmark (Laurbjerg, close to Aarhus) and partly from your own home office.
- You can prioritize your time and tasks, and independently follow things up on an ongoing basis based on agreed priorities
- You have solid experience with the sale of BBQ products and sales of such products via the retail trade in Sweden
- You are motivated by complex market dynamics & challenges, and work effortlessly with both operational and strategic tasks
- You speak and write Swedish fluently
- Good English skills in both writing and speaking are a prerequisite. Knowledge of other Nordic languages will be a plus
- It is a clear advantage if you have in-depth experience with sales via hypermarkets, DIY stores and/or major eCommerce players
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook and Excel
Upload your application and CV here on the job portal - it is important that you write in English, as the application and CV must also be readable by our European head office. Accession: 1/3-2021 or soon thereafter.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact General Sales Manager Nordics & UK, Carsten Nederup on telephone +45 40 43 21 71
Application deadline: Interviews are held on an ongoing basis
Working hours: Full time
At Charbroil Nordics, we are looking for a committed and experienced team member to become part of our Nordic team. Char-Broil is one of the world's largest producers of gas grills, and our products are sold in most of the world. In the Nordic region, Char-Broil is sold mainly through Salling Group (Denmark) and Jernia (Norway) and in Finland and Iceland through local distributors. You can read more about the company at www.charbroil.dk or at www.charbroil.eu