Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Scandinavia
W&H – that stands for Windmöller & Hölscher. But it means a lot more to us. With foresight and passion, we are one of the leading suppliers of machines in the flexible packaging market. There's a lot of wow & high-tech in there. In this way, products can not only be optimally protected and made durable, but packaging can also become increasingly sustainable. We support our customers throughout the life of the machine: from advice to commissioning and beyond. We have been innovation drivers for around 150 years – world market leader & home connected. And it should stay that way.
Are you looking for exactly the right level of appreciation and challenge? Then discover a career with real added value as Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Scandinavia
As Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Scandinavia you will acquire new and support our existing customers.
- You will actively manage customers and projects.
- Working out machine specifications and discussing technical details will also be a part of your tasks.
- The internal quotation process and order processing will be managed by you.
- Moreover, you will consult with the customer – technically and commercially.
- You will help customers with after-sales topics.
- You will plan and manage customer visits and trials in our technology centers for printing and extrusion.
- You will participate in international trade fairs.
- You will prepare contracts and agreements in English.
- Using our state-of-the-art CRM system helps you to manage your accounts.
- To fill this position, you have completed your engineering degree.
- Know-how in extrusion and/or printing technology, as well as flexible packaging, would be appreciated.
- You are already experienced with Scandinavian customers.
- You bring along English/Business English skills.
- You are willing to travel.
- MS Office and SAP skills would be appreciated.
- You work target-oriented and possess high problem-solving abilities and drive.
- You always act customer-oriented.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You convince with your negotiation strategy and experience in contract management.
Your know-how and your ideas are in demand! Contribute to our success in more than 130 countries – and discover new challenges every day. As a medium-sized employer, we offer you a professional and collegial environment in which your opinions and ideas count and where your commitment is appreciated. Your advantages in concrete terms: vacation and Christmas bonuses, employee pension capital formation, 30 days of vacation, advanced training at the W&H Academy, health management, allowance for fitness studios worldwide and much more.
We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and the reference number 767685, preferably via our career site. You are also welcome to use our social media channels. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ms Inkmann under +49 5481 14-3332.