Field Service Staff Manager
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today—and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today’s energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
It’s time to take engines to a place no one else can.
Welcome to a World of Innovation and Inspiration! Welcome to INNIO!
For the Danish team based in Hinnerup (Aarhus) we are recruiting a Field Service Staff Manager with the responsibilities for the execution of corrective and preventive maintenance on Jenbacher Gas Engines.
Detailed responsibilities are a.o.:
- Manage short and long term planning, supply of parts and staffing; own Field Techs , contractors and external services.
- First customer contact for operational topics.
- Set dates for planned and unplanned service events with customers, provide progress updates.
- Responsible for issuing work orders to the field technicians as well as checking and approving debriefing reports. Manage hours and expenses within budget.
- Monitor contract performance with the customer service manager (CSM).
- Ensure optimization of working methods, working processes and site conditions.
- Manage quality and warranty topics; ensure availability of the necessary documentation and categorization of the failures and defects.
- Interim position due to maternity leave (12 months)
- Member of the local management team
Key professional, project or leadership experience:
- Multiple years of experience in managing service events and technical personnel required.
- Experienced in working with Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office applications and technical databases desired.
- Mechanical and/or electrical background.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent and technical business experience as well as a qualification in a technical field is required.
Job specific knowledge:
- Technical knowledge
- Customer service abilities
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and local language
- Computer systems- Managing skills
What we offer:
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation.