Freelance translator English - Danish (20-40 hours a week)
GoodHabitz is looking for a team of fluent Danish freelance translators to translate, localise and transcreate our entire course library from English to Danish. This project will span a minimum of one year.
Your role within the team
- You’ll be translating our online training courses from English into Danish.
- You’ll be localizing our content to suit a Danish audience.
- You’ll be proofreading the work of other translators and providing feedback.
- You’ll have regular team meetings with your fellow translators.
Your job is to translate our unique tone of voice into to-the-point, clear and snappy Danish training content. You know how Danish employees think, and you know about their norms and values. You have the ability to adapt our training courses to their wishes and learning needs. You’ll collaborate closely with your teammates, having regular meetings and building great team spirit with them.
- You’re a fluent speaker of Danish.
- You hold a degree in translation studies or similar, and have relevant experience as a translator.
- You’re available for a minimum of 20 hours per week from the start of this project onwards.
Experience with and passion for e-learning, education and/or marketing is a plus. You work efficiently, with precision and focus. You’re able to work independently and have a strong sense of responsibility for the work you deliver. You’re flexible and resistant to stress, and you never miss a deadline.
What we offer:
- A long-term project (20hrs of work per week guaranteed)
- A fair hourly rate
- A diverse freelance position with the most exciting online education platform in Europe
- Diverse, entertaining content to translate (never a dull moment!)
- The opportunity to work within a close-knit team
- A future possibility of fixed employment
Please send in your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button below, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Depending on your progress, we might ask you to complete a short translation test. More information will follow during the process.
With an impressive number of clients and over 1,000,000 students, GoodHabitz is the number one online training platform in the Netherlands. GoodHabitz aims at promoting employee productivity, positivity, and job satisfaction. To that end, we offer all organisations and their employees unlimited access to our wide collection of training courses at a fixed price. New courses are added every month!