Can you drive and develop our global B2B channel?
At Kvik the mission is clear: To sell Danish design kitchens, baths and wardrobes at surprisingly low prices.
In order to meet Kvik's rapid growth and ambition to expand in many new markets in the coming years, we are in the process of a major transformation of our working methods and increasing our B2B segment.
Kvik sits in a pole position in the kitchen segment, delivering 7 “all time high” years in a row with more potential to come. We now look for our next star in the team - if you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
You will have a strong and central role in reaching our ambitious sales targets on small carpenters and middle-sized building companies through our sales teams in more than 150 stores in 11 countries, and with reference to the Sales Director North, you will have the overall responsibility for developing and implement our B2B channel strategy. In addition to drive the B2B channel strategy - the ideal candidate has significant experience and a proven track record from running a B2B segment and you possess a deep understanding of the B2B industry by experience.
Structured, outgoing and “can do” attitude
You are visible in the organization and you are not afraid to take the lead and challenge the current state for the better. You are structured and self-going, emotionally stable, a strong analytical mind-set with a high level of drive – but still with the ability to listen.
You are outgoing with the ability to establish good relationships both internally and externally. You understand the unique challenge of leading a (franchise) network with individual entrepreneurs and you have a positive and winning “can do” attitude. You create success through others.
You are aware of personal impact and the leadership attributes required to resolve issues in a complex environment. You are capable of communicating complicated messages in a simple and comprehensive manner, combined with the courage to lead. You focus on success for the business rather than personal ambitions and you encourage teamwork and build a positive environment in the workplace. You communicate in a direct manner, directly and easily in both Danish and English.
You are capable of representing the Kvik brand towards new and existing franchisees and their staff as well as external partners. You will be involved in:
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all franchisees
- Building a sales channel in the coming 5 years to +300 M DKK
- Developing the B2B channel to be a substantial part of Kvik’s business
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- Map out and implement the new B2B setup in Kvik A/S
- Own the channel P&L and prepare quarterly Business reviews B2B
- Deliverance of all key parts in strategy
As the ideal candidate, you will be the key driver in developing our new professional setup for B2B, globally, with support from our team in Vildbjerg as well as our country managers.
What does it take to be a part of Kvik?
- First of all, you are a skilled B2B profile with a minimum of 3-4 years leadership experience with Retail store/B2B
- You will ideally come from the kitchen industry
- You possess a good understanding of retail business dynamics, especially within the B2B segment
- You have proven results with growing profitable retail business units
- You are IT literate - knowledge of Navision or other ERP tools is a plus
- You have experience from leading a matrix organization (a plus)
- You have experience of project management (a plus)
- Last but not least, you hold a commercial education, e.g. HA, HD or similar
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
- A multi-cultural organization and a team of several nationalities and daily contact to 10 countries
- A challenging job in an ever-changing international environment
- Participation in the strategic work for our overall sales management team
The job is a full-time position and the preferred workplace is in Vildbjerg. Travel in all markets (except Thailand) must be expected. We offer an attractive salary, bonus, company car and pension scheme. The candidate will report to the Sales Director North and will be part of Sales Team North, also consisting of the Country Managers Northern Europe and our head of retail controlling North.
The recruitment process is handled by INCIPIA. Send your application and CV as soon as possible by using the link below. We will call in for interviews on an ongoing basis. You are also welcome to call Hasse Steenbuch from INCIPIA at +45 4010 6280 if you have questions or to Sales Director North Erik Angervall at Kvik at +46 701088587.
Kvik A/S is a Danish manufacturer of kitchens, wardrobes and baths with headquarters in Vildbjerg, Jutland in Denmark. At Kvik, our mission is to sell Danish designer kitchens, bath and wardrobes at surprisingly low prices.
For more than 37 years Kvik has produced and delivered Danish design kitchens at surprisingly low prices. The philosophy of giving customers more than they expect has revolutionised the kitchen business with innovative design, fast delivery and surprisingly low prices and we keep challenging the business so we can continue offering great design solutions that everyone can afford.
This development is reflected in the growth Kvik has experienced, which in just two years has generated growth of more than 30%, and the ambition is to continue this significant growth in the future.
In addition to putting its impression on the Danish market, Kvik has developed into a major player in the international market in recent years through our franchise model and we operate today more than 155 stores in 11 different markets.
Kvik's global sales amount to about 1.5 billion DKK through franchised and owned stores. Today, there are more than 1,000 employees in Kvik, and with approx. 240 working from the headquarters in Denmark. Today Kvik is owned by the Ballingslöv Group, one of the leaders in the kitchen, wardrobes and baths category in Scandinavia and England. Ballingslöv Group is owned by Swedish Stena.
”Everyone has the right to a cool kitchen” - You can read more about Kvik at: www.kvik.dk.