Training and Support Specialist
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world-class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Training and Support Specialist
Are you excited about digital workflows in dentistry?
Clear aligners are a life-changing orthodontic and/or prosthetic treatment in which the patient receives a number of transparent dental splints that move their teeth in the desired direction, following a precise digital treatment plan. Combining superior treatment planning capabilities with state-of-the-art manufacturing, Dentsply Sirona’s SureSmile © Aligners and digital planning software delivers a complete, clinician controlled clear aligner treatment solution for Dentists and their patients.
Customer Implementation Specialist – come and work with training and support within digital dentistry!
You will be part of our Nordic Sales organization and we can promise you an exciting journey in a competent and collaborative team.
Dentsply Sirona Nordic (sales and marketing organization for the Nordic region) consists of an organization with a total of about 90 employees, of which more than half are field salesmen, spread across the various Nordic countries and local offices in Stockholm (Skarpnäck), Mölndal, Oslo, Copenhagen and Espoo. We have 4 different sales teams to cover the entire product range: PRE (Preventive, Restorative, Endodontic), Implants, Digital Clinic and Lab.
In this role, you will be a part of the Danish sales team combined with a Nordic collaboration and reporting to the Nordic Commercial Manager based in Stockholm.
As SureSmile © Customer implementation specialist, you are responsible for delivering training and providing support to existing, and new customers of SureSmile © aligners and software. Customer training is crucial in driving ongoing patient cases and thereby growing the dental practice as well as Dentsply Sirona’s clear aligner business. The training will be done either remotely, at the dentists’ and orthodontists’ practices directly or at other suitable external premises.
- Lead initial SureSmile © implementation, ensuring dentists and staff fully understand the full utilization of the entire workflow/product
- Keep up to date through continuous proactive self-education on products, systems, and education to develop SureSmile © customers through tailored training and support
- Understand the customers’ needs and expectations and educate them on current and new market trends to develop their business
- Assist the dentist through innovative educational events, such as practice open days and learning forums etc. to drive new case growth and develop their practice growth
- Develop and foster strong business relationships with the dentists and KOLs and work in close partnership with the Dentsply Sirona salesforce
- Measure and monitor the success of training and support activities and adapt approach accordingly
- Ensure achievements of the agreed target
Qualification / Background:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in the MedTech industry or dental practices or similar technical environment; experience in the Orthodontic field would be ideal but not mandatory
- Proven experience of working in a digital, software-driven environment and developing the knowledge base of others through clear and supportive communication, both customers and internal colleagues
- Responsiveness, initiative, and the flexibility to accommodate customers different needs in a timely manner in combination with problem-solving skills
- Passion for a consultative educating
- Excellent presentation skills through digital channels as well as face to face meetings
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Danish and English, both written and verbal, is required.
- Other Nordic languages are considered an advantage but not essential.
We will evaluate applications continuously so don´t hesitate to send us your resume. If you have questions regarding the role, please contact Katti Sharifi (Commercial Manager) at +46 736 200263.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.