Project Manager Healthcare IT Denmark
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).?At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective and sustainable imaging data management.? From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational and business strategies.
Agfa HealthCare is looking for a Project Manager located in Denmark
For our Region North we are looking for a Project Manager to join the Agfa Healthcare Region North implementation teams.
Agfa HealthCare operates mainly within public and private institutional care delivering healthcare solutions for digitalizing workflows within radiology, cardiology and related specialties with Agfa’s state-of-the-art software.
We’re looking for a project manager driven by the broad work of project management.
You will have a variation of responsibilities and tasks and a high degree of freedom to realize your projects. You will be working in a team of Region North project managers and you also have a delivery model framework to guide you.
The implementation teams will consist of highly skilled application specialists and technical specialists, together with regional and global backend teams.
- Delivering allocated projects to time, quality and budget, and advise and support customers in the change management process
- Acting as first point of contact for the customer within the project scope, managing customer expectations
- Assuring project documentation following internal quality standards
- Setting up and monitor project budgets, use business intelligence reports to manage project financials, initialize project invoicing and revenue recognition
- Identifying and mitigate/manage project risks and issues and project escalations
- Negotiating new requirements with the group of customers and translate the new requirements into internal requirements and/or business opportunities
- Identifying upselling and additional business opportunities within and outside the running projects (unlimited budget)
- Building networks and communities within the Agfa Region North organization
- Managing Agfa’s third-party suppliers (as part of the project deliverables)
- Effecting innovative and cost-efficient improvements
- Graduate degree or qualified by experience
- Prince 2 (minimum Practitioner level) or equivalent PMI certification
- At least 3 years of working experience in delivering large scale clinical information projects
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Accountable leadership of project teams
- Ability to time manage and prioritise self and project teams
- Ability to accurately plan and forecast
- Good written and oral skills
- Ability to interpret project finances
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Project skills
- Good understanding of technical and IT systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Working under pressure and to tight timescales
- English: Fluent speaking, reading and writing skills are a must
- Danish or any other Nordic language (Finish, Swedish, Norwegian) is an asset
This position is field based in Denmark. Travel and on-site work at various customer locations in Denmark is required.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!