Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Are you an ambitious and dedicated Buyer with technical understanding in your categories? Moreover, does a global environment with several stakeholders excite you? Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
At Johnson Controls in Aarhus, Denmark, we are currently looking for a new Senior Buyer to join our Procurement team. Johnson Controls is a global organization with more than 100.000 employees dedicated to creating a safe, comfortable and sustainable future through efficient building technologies and solutions. In Denmark, we are specialized in supplying our worldwide customers with HVAC applications and controls within industrial and offshore segments.
What you will do
As our new Senior Buyer, you will be responsible for identifying, contracting and implementing suppliers for local categories. In collaboration with the local Procurement team and our Category Managers, you will implement global agreements as well as set the demand in the organization. You will experience a broad role in the organization, where you will be participating in improvement projects, identifying opportunities on your own as well as implementing these. You can expect some travel to local suppliers in Denmark, as well as occasional travel to Eastern Europe.
We offer you an exciting chance to join a global organization, where we are dedicated to contributing to a sustainable future as well as the development of our employees. You will experience both local and global stakeholders as well as leading industry experts, who will help you on your way to both professional and personal development. Our team in Aarhus is characterized by an informal environment, where we value knowledge sharing, collaboration and a proactive attitude.
How you will do it
In this role, your specific main tasks will be:
- Life cycle management of suppliers.
- Identifying new suppliers, contracting and implementation.
- Drive NPI at suppliers in your category.
- Negotiating new / existing pricing agreements.
- Localize global agreements and implement.
- Cost control responsible for categories Castings and Machined Parts.
- Identify and lead / participate in continuous improvement projects.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Business or solid procurement experience from a similar role.
- Solid technical understanding. Alternatively, you may be an Engineer with suitable experience/education within Procurement.
- Analytical, result-oriented and accurate with a flair for negotiation and interpersonal stakeholder relations.
- Fluent in verbal and written Danish and English.
- As we are implementing SAP S/4Hana, experience hereof would be preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of purchasing practices and applicable laws and regulations.
- You thrive in a team-oriented environment and in an international matrix organization.
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website, as we screen continuously, and fill the position once the right candidate has been identified.
If you wish to learn more, please reach out to Senior Procurement Manager Klaus Damgaard Nielsen at +45 2922 7037.