Business Development Manager - Security Services
What You’ll Do
As a natural leader and cybersecurity professional, you will work closely with Cisco Account Teams and extended teams in crafting and delivering proposals to meet some of our top customers’ business and security needs. You will actively develop relationships with our customers, key partners, facilitate client sessions, lead pre-sales efforts ensuring appropriate specialists are engaged to deliver business growth with trusted expertise and value creation.
Be part of CX, the Customer Experience organization that is leading multi-discipline Cisco colleagues transforming how we work with strategic and complex clients to help them achieve their goals with Cisco! You will be building positive relationships internally and externally leading to growth. You will join a team that is focusing on Customer Experience across the entire lifecycle, with this role focusing on pre-sales, the results, and the long-term success of Cisco. You will spend around 50% of your time on client sites across the North region.
Who You Are
You are an analytical problem solver with a strong technology background, coupled with gravitas and interpersonal skills, compelled to help customers grow. You have the ability to lead diverse teams in multiple pre-sales engagements coordinating activities, driving efficient teamwork and effective governance, producing high-quality proposals. You are deeply organized, yet comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment. High energy, "roll-up your sleeves" attitude, and dedication to success are imperative. You are able to balance multiple priorities across complex projects and convey complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a diverse environment and you can work with a variety of critical priorities converting customer challenges into Cisco delivery.
Knowledge and Skills:
The focus of the role is to drive the growth of our security services business in North Europe.
- Strong client presence and CxO level engagement experience, consulting and/or delivery
- Expertise in Service Design for integrated service solutions
- Expertise in a broad variety of Security solutions, coupled with strong knowledge of technologies such as; Cloud, Software, Data Center, Enterprise Networking, IoT, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the security market, competition, and partners in North. A good network of CISO & decision-makers in the region
- Strong Project Management skills including planning, reporting, advising/coordinating the work of others
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organization of experts
- Proven track record/experience in partnering / subcontracting professional services
- Produce compelling proposals with associated Service Design, levels of effort, quotes, and contracting documentation
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively with confirmed skills in writing compelling storylines, both in slide and text formats
- Experience in delivering enterprise networking services
- Sales/solution development/business development role background
- Proven track record of growth in services engagements
- Experience in Risk Assessment/Management desirable
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!