Field Service Engineer
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Our Field Service Engineers are key in supporting the growth of our business across Denmark. As Field Service Engineer you will support all our customers across Denmark. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success. Our talented field service engineers have over the years delivered great and sustainable business results. Our Field Service Engineers are responsible for delivering high quality, efficient services and support to our customer including installation, performance maintenance, repair and qualification of our portfolio of products, both onsite and remotely.
The candidate will demonstrate a clear grasp of understanding of the customers’ business and its growth plans and is able to take that knowledge and convert it into a solution and offering from Waters, with a primary aim of bringing “customer success”. This position brings a great degree of flexibility working in the field.
- Undertaking the following tasks for our customers:Planning and delivering New Product Implementation, Performance maintenance, qualification, system relocations and technology/software upgrades.
- When undertaking diagnostics or observation at a customer site ensure compliance to relevant legislation surrounding the product and its use,
- Providing training and guidance to customers to ensure the safe operation of Waters equipment in their laboratories,
- Maintaining customer relationship and liaising as appropriate with the relevant sales account manager for the customer, ensuring key focus on the customer and their needs are met,
- Effectively handling customer calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business,
- Adhering to Waters and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee
- A University degree (preferably in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or engineering)
- Ideally you will have experience working with Liquid Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry products;
- An understanding of GMP/GLP requirements
- You have an innate ability to work on complex tasks including test automation approaches, test execution environments, varying development models and technologies and complex build configuration tasks
- You are fluent in English - speaking, reading, writing - Advanced Level
What we offer:
People create the Waters difference and to reward this we offer a competitive salary, medical plan, pension, life insurance, contribution to fitness memberships.
Not only that, our Field Service Engineers will have a great opportunity to work across our product portfolio furthering their technical skills and personal development.