Student Help Brand Activation
About the position:
Sony Nordic is looking for Norwegian Speaking Student Helper 15-20 hours weekly to assist in our Online Brand Activation department. We are looking for a colleague with a keen interest in online marketing, a nose for good translating/proof reading (EN-NO) and an interest in digital communication. You will be working closely with local Marketing- and Sales teams and colleagues in our Norway office as well as.
As a part of the Sony Nordic Online student team, your overall aim is ensuring the success of Sony’s online efforts on the Norwegian online market, in collaboration with the Brand Activation Team. You will be supporting a compact portfolio of key Norwegian retailers with digital assets, while securing brand guidelines on their websites and retrieving data from Sony product campaigns. You will be responsible for proofreading NO translations on Sony.no, local CRM and product asset toolkits. Monitoring Sony online activations and reporting internally, while keeping track of online initiatives (following up) is a key part of the position.
Our ideal candidate:
- Your study is within communication, marketing, online business.
- You have at least two years left of your studies.
- Native Norwegian.
- You have strong Norwegian proofreading and translation skills.
- You are able to communicate clearly in English and you are excellent at translating from English to your native language.
- You are detail oriented and focused on quality.
- You are familiar with Photoshop/InDesign (alternatively, you will learn).
- You are able to manage your work independently but is a good team player as well.
What Sony offers you:
In return Sony will offer you an excellent opportunity to strive and the building blocks to start a fantastic career.
Start: ASAP, please apply with your English CV!
Bring your uniqueness to Sony
We recognize that each and every one of us is original and different. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA, they drive innovation. We empower our people to achieve one goal: to fill the world with curiosity and emotion.