At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S (Tetra Pak Ice Cream) – The world´s leading supplier of machinery and lines for production, treatment and packing of Ice Cream products – is looking for a new Automation Engineer to join the team.
For more information about Tetra Pak please click on the below link or visit our website at www.tetrapak.com.
The world’s favourite dessert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ucoNBSPo_I
Magic inside Tetra Pak Continuous Freezers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwfiVqcY4Ac
As an Automation Engineer in our key component area in Tetra Pak, you will execute on automation tasks related to product development, order fulfilment, in-house test and verification of solutions and commissioning of equipment for our customers. The daily work will be in close collaboration with your team members in the product area and you will also have a broad interaction with different stakeholders across the entire business. The right candidate must have a quality mindset, be a specialist within PLC programming for process equipment and have experience with software verification and release management.
The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark
What You Will Do
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
- Design and implement PLC based software solutions for products and projects.
- Test and verification of software functionality and validation of solutions.
- Optimize and maintain software solutions.
- Support with technical knowledge for documentation and manuals.
- Technical and commercial support to your Tetra Pak collegaues and our customers worldwide.
Who You Are
- You hold a Bsc or Msc degree in electrical, automation or control engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of expirience within design and development of process equipment.
- Working experience on PLC platforms such as Siemens TIA Portal and/or Allen Bradley.
- Solid knowledge of software verification methods and release mangement.
- Ability to define requirements and translate those to functional descriptions and solutions.
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends in industrial automation.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Work proficiency in Danish is an advantage.
- Currently you live and are eligible to work in Denmark.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20 days / year
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com
For further information about the position and the company contact Recruitment Specialist Tamas Adler on Tamas.Adler@tetrapak.com.
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com