Inbound Business Manager
The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
As the Inbound Business Manager with excellent cross-cultural communication skills you will be part of the Business Operations team. You will be responsible for coordinating new product introduction activities on a global level and focus on identifying new business opportunities as you gain complete and thorough knowledge of the company and Product Business Units.
What you will be doing:
- Support countries in becoming autonomous and sustainable in the sales activities
- Identify, encourage, and support cross-country sales opportunities, being the international interface between countries and product management
- Facilitate pre-sales and product evangelization activities at an international level: being the interface between countries and product managers for the performance of activities of features evaluation, placement opportunities, pre-sales training, knowledge transfer management
- Be a trusted advisor to the involved countries and have a full understanding of their product and business-related issues
- Contribute to the growth and eminence of the practice through leadership and expertise
Location: Remote worldwide, Europe preferred
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor´s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Preference: Bio-medical Engineering)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role or a presales or product management role
- Experience in the Healthcare IT industry and in international environments
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the following domains is a must: Clinical, Laboratory, Interoperability, Imaging
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellence in communication and presentation to different type of audiences (from C-level, to presales, to engineers)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to support multiple, concurrent projects
- You are fluent in English
- Spanish is a major plus
- Portuguese, Arabic and other languages are appreciated
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.