Inbound Bid Manager
The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
As the Bid Manager with excellent cross-cultural communication skills you will be part of the Business Operations team. You will be managing opportunities on a global level from qualification to contract award, including value proposition/strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management.
What you will be doing:
- Facilitate internal personnel with the relevant service/product/business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid
- Introduce and implement all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Manage virtual teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, production, delivery, finance, legal and delivery
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic, and business issues
- Contribute to written proposals - both in terms of content and presentation
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities
Location: Remote worldwide, Europe preferred
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor´s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Preference: Bio-medical Engineering)
- At least 3 years of experience in a pre-sales or bid management role
- Proven experience in delivering different scale projects and complex services opportunities
- Thorough experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design
- Experience in the Healthcare IT industry and in international environments
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the following domains is a must: Clinical, Laboratory, Interoperability, Imaging
- Experience with Visio/Project packages
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure is an asset
- Familiarity and experience with Office suite tool
- You are fluent in English
- Spanish is a major plus
- Portuguese, Arabic and other languages are appreciated
What we offer:
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.