Regional Finance Business Partner
The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
As the Regional Finance Business Partner, you will be part of the Regional Finance team and report to the Regional Head of Finance. You will collaborate with Regional Managers to drive business performances, with the central Treasury Department to manage local bank relationships, and with Financial Planning & Analysis over P&L and cash forecasts.
You will act as a Business Partner to the business owners and sales teams and use your financial input to drive decision making.
What you will be doing:
- Period close activities – e.g. perform reconciliations, manage escalation, conduct variance analysis
- Perform customer and product revenue/profitability analysis
- Cost analysis vs. budget
- Support regional cash forecast preparation and consolidation
- Working capital management – especially drive transparency in collections management
- You are the custodian of compliance – e.g. related to revenue recognition
- Drive the creation and submission of monthly forecasts including analysis vs. actuals and budget
- Support driving the annual budget process and cascading of budget into targets
- Support the process of FTE planning as basis for forecast and budget
- Support sales with pricing input in tenders
What you bring to the table:
- Master’s in finance, management accounting, or other similar studies
- At least 3 years of experience in roles with similar responsibilities such as business controller or a financial planning & analysis role
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilitiesand used to working in an environment with many contact points
- You are proactive and take full responsibility and ownership over own tasks
- You are business-oriented, curious to gain knowledge on products and connect with businesses to create trust
- Well organized and good at planning own work
- You can work independently and have great sense of details
- Excellent communication towards different types of audience including outside of finance
- You are a team player
- Flair for IT – excellent user in Excel and preferably experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For questions about the position please feel free to contact the Regional Head of Finance Rasmus Munk Pedersen via firstname.lastname@example.org