Regional Accounting Lead
The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
As the Regional Accounting Lead for the NCE region, you will report to the Divisional Head of Accounting and Tax with a strong dotted line to the Regional Head of Finance. You will collaborate with regional and group accounting and controlling teams, and work closely with the Shared Service Center, assuring timely tax and legal compliance and data analysis.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate local closing activities, review, and approve regional and local journal entries
- Prepare Local Statutory Financial Statements and Country Statutory Report
- Assist external auditors in reviewing audited financials
- Report and manage cost information at the account/contract/project level, ensuring compliance with accounting policies and translation of the local Gaap into IFRS standards (e.g. in relation to revenue recognition)
- Supervise effective adoption of Group Transfer Pricing Policy
- Support I/C cross-charges definition and analysis
- Participate in meetings with account and/or client, ensuring accurate monthly invoicing
- Planning and analysis support for central functions, e.g. HR
- Reconcile all bank accounts with accounting records
- Work closely with group tax and external tax advisers
What you bring to the table:
- Ideally a recognized accounting qualification (ACCA, Master’s in Accounting, CFA)
- At least 3 years of experience in roles with similar responsibilities (e.g. head of accounting, senior financial controller, auditor)
- You are used to working in an environment with many contact points both internally and externally
- You can work independently and have great sense for details
- You are proactive and take full responsibility and ownership over own tasks
- You are well organized and good at planning your own work
- You are a team player
- Flair for IT – excellent user in Excel and preferably experienced in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German, Danish, or Swedish is an asset
What we offer:
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.