Sales Representative - Denmark (Contract)
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’.
Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
Join our sales team in Denmark as Sales Representative supporting our commercial teams in identifying and persuing major opportunities within the Danish market.
Fixed term contract - 18 Months
- Support to identify major opportunities and develop a sales plan to achieve targets in nominated areas of responsibility
- Business development with existing customers in cooperation with Customer Service Team
- Implementation of new customers according to fixed implementation plan
- Account Management with a few large customers
- Acquisition of new customers in strategic market sectors
- Development of an extensive external network
- Implementation of specific presentations on site at clients and associations
- Analysis of customer needs and preparation of service options
- Support to develop commercial proposals in line with CHEP policy.
- Take responsibility for all issues relating to target
- University degree in business administration and / or a comparable training/education
- Track record of success in a similar position in the past
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing complex projects that require high analytical skills
- skillful with decision makers at the customer
- Sovereign appearance, presentation skills and high sociability
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent Danish and English skills required
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Annual bonus based on company & personal performance
- Opportunity to take part in the Brambles share program
- Company car
- Various health & wellbeing events and programs
- 3 Working Days per anum to use for social projects
Interested? Apply online today to become a part of one of the most sustainable companies in the world!