Cyber Security Partner Business Manager
Micro Focus is a market leader in the Cyber Resiliency space and one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace.
Our formula is simple "Strengthen your cyber resilience. Protect. Detect. Evolve."
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that is helping to shape the world's cyber resilience landscape. #MicroFocus
As a Cybersecurity Partner Business Manager you will be responsible for developing, engaging and managing a set of regional Managed Security Service Providers, Local & Regional Systems Integrators, Resellers, and Distributors to develop incremental revenue sources for Micro Focus Cyber Security solutions.
The Partner Business Manager (PBM) is a regional channel position focused a specific region in the International GEO. As the PBM interface between Micro Focus and our business partners, you are responsible for developing/growing, maintaining and executing regional indirect business.
You will facilitate field sales engagements with an ultimate focus on maximizing revenue potential and increase win rates. The PBM role is expected to have a nice blend of business, technical, commercial, and deal structuring skills with an ultimate focus on developing incremental revenue generation engines.
- Serves as the expert to the partner
- Promotes CyberRes portfolios to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota in CyberRes software licenses, support and services
- Transactional and relationship selling within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner
- Ensures partners are compliant
- Hunts for and develops new Cyber Security Focused partners VAR’S and distributors
- Drive partner recruitment and joint go-to-market offering development initiatives with expertise across Cybersecurity domains
- Identify, develop, and maintain a highly influential ecosystem of cybersecurity experts, thought leaders, and solution architects
- Leverages partner solution stacks, partner intellectual property, and other capabilities to broaden the company footprint in targeted industries and/or customers.
Education and Experience
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- Typically 8+ years of selling experience at end- user account or partner level
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Cyber Security experience
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
What we offer:
Micro Focus is uniquely positioned to help customers maximize existing software investments and embrace innovation in a world of hybrid IT—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
We are one of the largest pure-play software companies in the world, focused from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. This focus allows us to deliver on our mission to put customers at the center of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software that our teams can be proud of. We help customers bridge the old and the new by maximizing the ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT.
Worldwide Code of Business Conduct and Ethics:
The Micro Focus Worldwide Code of Business Conduct and Ethics embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Micro Focus provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.