Cloud Developer (M/F/D)
Brüel & Kjaer Vibro (B&K Vibro) is one of the world’s largest independent suppliers of machinery protection and condition monitoring systems. The systems are installed on rotating and reciprocating industrial machinery, such as pumps, turbines, compressors, motors, generators, and gearboxes. Our solutions include hardware, software, sensors and all the required services, training, and consulting to install, integrate, apply, and operate our solutions.
B&K Vibro is looking for skilled and experienced
CLOUD DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
to join our team in Denmark.
At B&K Vibro we share the vision to “KEEP THE WORLDS’ MACHINERY IN MOTION BY MAKING ASSET HEALTH MANAGEMENT AS EASY AS A CLICK”. To make this become reality we’re combining state-of-the-art machine learning with the expertise of our experienced diagnostic engineers to derive meaningful and actionable insights.
You will become part of a team of developers with an appetite for professional development as well as for providing business optimizing solutions to our customers. B&K Vibro has a firm strategy of transforming our software product offerings from traditional on-premises server-based solutions to be a fully-fledged Software as a Service.
- Work with a talented and highly engaged team of engineers, data scientists and product owners.
- Develop great quality software products, with a continuous focus on both business value and technical sustainability.
- Participate in design decisions and drive features to completion.
- Close collaboration with end-users and customers to provide solutions to their needs.
- Being an active member of the scrum team, including planning, execution and reviews.
- Be willing to be challenged and learn new skills, be adaptive and agile in mind.
- Educational Background in Software Engineering or similar
- Experience in building and deploying cloud-based products in a service-based context
- Experience from a major cloud infrastructure provider, Azure is our current choice.
- Solid Experience with technologies like Docker, Python, Kafka, Spark
- Skills in C# and .Net Core are definite plus
- Easy going with a personal drive and creative mind-set
- Fluent English
You will become a member of a small team in a medium sized company with a good business and ambitious plans for growth. You will have a broad responsibility working both with back-end and front-end development as well as close to customers in creating business driven solutions. Our solutions are closely tied to physical machinery and hardware primary within wind turbine industry. You will have a high degree of influence in developing the organization, our way of working as well as the actual solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the core product in an early stage alongside a diverse, multinational team.
- A competitive salary combined with attractive corporate benefits.
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” option and flexible working conditions.
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid.
If you recognize yourself in our description, please send your complete application, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations, in English to our Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
B&K Vibro is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for this position without regard to national origin, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, veteran or disability status.