Finance Director with CFO ambitions for Medtech Company
Do you want to join a well-funded, data-driven and purposeful company on the verge of commercial launch? This is a rare opportunity that could be the journey of a lifetime - and we need your skills and energy to help us realize our full potential.
Centaflow is a Danish-based medical device company. Since 2011, we have been exploring sound patterns as a biomarker for detecting placental disorders during pregnancy, enabling earlier, more accurate detection of potentially dangerous and harmful conditions such as Fetal Growth Restriction.
Today, with a decade of clinical trials and commercial funding from leading investors in place, we are ready to launch a non-invasive, acoustic solution that uses advanced signal analysis and artificial intelligence with impressive accuracy. Centaflow is going to be a real game changer in obstetrics worldwide - improving the oldest medical specialty through the latest technological innovations.
About the job
We imagine that you are driven by being part of a management team in a company with great ambitions - backed by the approach, resources and commitment to turn those ambitions into success. As Finance Director, you will have a significant role in realising the company's vision and implementing the strategy for the coming years as a member of the management team. Business development and the ability to combine long-term financial planning with short-term hands-on efforts are crucial focus areas.
You will collaborate broadly in the organisation, becoming the financial business partner for your colleagues. Reporting directly to the CEO, and attending board meetings, you will also be involved in business development projects and active in preparing business cases. In addition, you will work with external strategic partners and stakeholders.
Among the primary tasks will be to prepare and develop the company's finance function to support production and international growth, as well as to ensure technological platforms are in place to support the finance function.
- Financial management, including analysis of profitability, cash flow and solvency and the accounting function
- Management of internal organisational processes, internal controls, auditing, etc.
- Preparation of annual reports and communication with auditors
- Establishment and maintenance of key processes within:
- Business Intelligence and KPI structure
- Company administration
- Internal organisational processes
- Conducting financial analyses for the individual organisational units as well as financial input for customer-oriented business cases
- Technological platforms to support the finance function
You have a relevant master's degree with a minimum of 5 years' professional experience from financial management, accounting, auditing and business controlling.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Be ambitious, energetic, structured and have an outgoing attitude
- Be analytical with both overview and attention to detail
- Be focused and persistent
- Thrive in a high-paced organization
- Take responsibility for reaching deadlines
- Work best as part of a team
- Take responsibility and ownership for own tasks
- Be a skilled and proper communicator
We offer a position as a key player in a unique company and part of a strong and ambitious management team with a distinct winning culture and u will have a strong degree of freedom with responsibility.
We built this company from the ground up - and frankly, we did not get to where we are today by doing things the ordinary way, so most importantly, you must be self-driven, fast-paced, result-oriented, agile and creative. If you can check those boxes, you are off to a good start. If you can add informality and team player attitude, you will fit right in.
This is an opportunity to get on board just before things really take off for what could be the journey of a lifetime. if you have got what it takes and you care about making a meaningful difference, get in touch!
CEO Søren Hofmeister + 45 22 18 07 07 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply no later than 20. September