International Medical Director Obstetric Care
Do you want to make a powerful difference for pregnant women and their unborn babies around the world? We are offering a chance to get on board early as we launch a worldwide game-changer in obstetric care.
Centaflow is a Danish-based medical device company established as part of a long-running public-private partnership. Since 2011, we’ve been exploring sound patterns as a biomarker for detecting placental disorders during pregnancy, enabling early and far more accurate detection of pathologies such as Fetal Growth Restriction.
Today, with a decade of successful clinical trials, and with significant funding in place, we are ready to launch a non-invasive, acoustic solution that uses advanced signal analysis and artificial intelligence with impressive accuracy. Centaflow is going to change the game in obstetrics - improving the oldest medical specialty with the latest technology innovations to change clinical management and outcomes in pregnancies worldwide.
About the job
We are searching for a medical doctor with research experience, preferably specialised within OB-GYN. Joining the management team, you will be responsible for the medical aspects of driving clinical trial design.
Science and Research
- Act as our in-house clinical expert
- Plan and manage clinical trial strategy
- Oversee clinical trial conduct
- Plan and manage publication strategy and planning
- Produce publications and medical writing
Collaboration and advocacy
- Global Advisory Board strategy and execution
- Global KOL management
- Development of guidelines as well as treatment paradigm strategies and tactics
- Be part of the innovation group to envision and evaluate new clinical applications of the technology
- External communication and presentation of results
- Medical education and training
- Scientific support as needed
To be successful, candidates are expected to be curious, patient-centric team players who can analyse and communicate data that can be used to design trials. Candidates are expected to be able to conduct medically sound regulatory interactions, and drive learning to ensure innovative implementation and execution.
This is a job with a global outlook, requiring effective interaction with partners and stakeholders worldwide while involving regulatory bodies and engaging obstetricians and other clinical experts. You should have a flair for building and using both internal and external networks while actively sharing learnings within our organisation.
To be successful in this role, candidates will need:
- A university degree as a Medical Doctor, preferably specialised within OB-GYN, and several years of clinical experience
- Documented experience with science and research, preferably PhD or higher
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship building and networking experience
- The ability to align stakeholders
- Proficiency in English and one of the Nordic languages
You should expect to travel for 15-20 days a year.
During a decade of intense public-private development efforts, we’ve built this company from the ground. We didn’t get to where we are today by doing things the ordinary way, so just as importantly, the right candidate must be self-driven, fast-paced, result-oriented, agile and creative.
This is a rare opportunity to get on board just before things take off for what could be the journey of a lifetime. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes, don’t wait to get in touch!
CEO Søren Hofmeister + 45 22 18 07 07 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply no later than September 20th