Danish speaking Investment Counsellor
Are you interested in working for an outstanding global investment firm and looking to take the next step in your career in Finance? Want to become an expert in and build a career advising clients on financial markets and investments? Want to focus on forging strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service?
Fisher Investments Europe is the European subsidiary of Fisher Investments, a privately-held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high net worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Our organisation has grown significantly over the past decade and we are looking for motivated candidates with finance backgrounds to join our team as Investment Counsellors to help us better the financial industry in Denmark as we continue our expansion in Europe.
The Investment Counsellor (IC) role is focused on managing relationships with high-net-worth clients in Denmark from our office in Luxembourg. You'll understand our clients' needs and educate them on the reasoning behind portfolio changes is crucial to your success in this role in maintaining long-lasting relationships. You will report to your Team Manager who will aid in your professional development.
- Build long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they always receive exceptional service
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets
- Be the conduit between our clients, our Investment Policy Committee, our research and trading departments, and several service teams
- Proactively update clients on portfolio changes, financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training program
- 2+ years exposure to private clients within the banking /wealth management industry
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market
- Native level Danish and native level or fluent English language skills; Proficiency in other European languages is beneficial
- Connect with and educate a variety of audiences
- Maintain a positive personality and empathise with clients in good times and bad
- A Bachelor's Degree, Master Degree or CFA is beneficial, but not required
- IMC or CISI level 4 is beneficial, but not required
What we offer:
Why Fisher Investments Luxembourg:
Fisher Investments Luxembourg offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Luxembourg use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government).
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing outstanding service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
FISHER INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER