Customer Interaction & Sales Manager
The sofa is the heart of the home – and since 2012 we challenge the old established furniture industry by making quality design furniture accessible for everyone. By managing the whole value chain from design to finished product inhouse and selling them directly to our customers, we can offer beautiful quality products at fair prices. That combined with our 5-star customer service has led to thousands of happy customers in 8 European countries – and the number is growing by the day. Even though we have come a long way, we are just getting started and ready to deliver more sofas to more customers in more countries.
About the position
As Customer Interaction & Sales Manager you will foremost manage our Danish showrooms (currently four) as well as our Danish Customer Service Team. All Danish Showroom Managers as well as our Danish Customer Service Manager report to you and you will in a close cooperation ensure the best possible service towards customers at all human touch points – both from a service, but also from a sales perspective.
Furthermore, you will be leading a regular dialogue both between the CS departments and showrooms in all our active European countries to align and improve the communication and service approach.
Since SOFACOMPANY is growing fast and will be expanding into new cities and countries, you will play an essential role in creating a unified service approach and brand experience across borders.
- Ensuring high service level and customers satisfaction in Danish CS department
- Ensuring high service level, and sales approach in Danish Showrooms
- Aligning workflow and communication between CS and showrooms
- Creating a unified customer service approach and appearance across borders
- Leading a regular dialogue between international CS staff to align strategy, communication, and service approach
- Leading a regular dialogue between international sales managers to align service approach and sales strategy in showrooms
- Gathering feedback about customer comments and complaints from international CS and showroom staff and in the following taking an internal dialogue with QC, IT etc. if changes need to be implemented
- Conducting sales training both for showroom and CS staff
- Diving into sales data to ensure the right display assortment in Showrooms
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role with leadership responsibility
- Experience in training staff in service and sales techniques
- Willingness for regular travel within Denmark and occasional international travel
- Team player and decision maker
- Fluent in Danish and English
What SOFACOMPANY has to offer
- Fast growing company in an exciting industry
- International work environment
- Flat hierarchies
- A nice office with great colleagues and a delicious lunch menu
- Home office possibilities
- Salary matching your qualifications
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.