HVAC Sales Engineer - Airside and Retrofit
Are you a proactive and driven sales professional within the HVAC field? Are you interested in offering HVAC airside solutions, service & Retrofit to global customers in the marine and offshore segment? Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
What you will do
We are looking for a new HVAC Sales Engineer, to expand our airside competences and deliveries. You will join our existing marine team in Aarhus, Denmark. Here you will be responsible for the sale and development of Johnson Controls HVAC airside Service and retrofit offerings to maritime and offshore fleets operating globally.
As the airside and retrofit is a growth focus in our Global Marine and Navy division, you will have the opportunity to influence and make your own mark on this position.
Johnson Controls, Global Marine & Navy is a division of Johnson Controls with more than 300 employees worldwide. We develop, produce, market and service complete HVAC/R and controls systems for Marine, Cruise, Offshore and Navy applications, and are among the world’s leading suppliers in this field. Our Global Marine Service team operates through carefully selected business entities located around the world.
You will join an international team and become part of a peer network of professionals with a wide product portfolio. We hope that you are ready to join aboard and help existing, and new customers succeed in maintaining, operating, and optimizing their HVAC equipment.
How you will do it
We hope that you can and will contribute to our journey with a curious, outgoing, sales driven attitude and a desire to understand our customers’ needs – both now and in the future.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Utilize applicable sales tools optimally to plan and document progress on your accounts.
- Develop the product portfolio based on customer feedback, to help power the missions of our customers
- Seek out, qualify, and close simple, large & more complex sales opportunities with a specific focus on new business growth
- Build and maintain a network of partners – incl. Project managers, Technicians and Leadership
What we look for
- A proactive Sales professional with Technical background, that aims for business growth
- Who works detailed using sales tools and CRM systems – We use Sales Force e3 platform
- 3 years of sales experience with sales of HVAC retrofit solutions and HVAC products
- Innovative and future-focused approach with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Proficiency in English – written and verbal
- Knowledge and/or experience within the marine segment, Fire – suppression/detection.
- Basic education as an engineer - HVAC Engineer, Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager, or any other relevant technical education
What we can offer you
- A strong and international environment
- Exciting and flexible workday
- Helpful and professional colleagues
- Innovative and complex products
- A strong and inspiring company history
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website, as we screen incoming applications continuously.
If you have any questions about this role, please Area Sales Manager Mohammad Reza Tavasolyan at email@example.com.