IT Support Engineer
TECEZE is an IT Service Provider across all public and private sectors. We offer a full spectrum of Information Technology services. We help you harness the power of emerging technologies while getting the most out of your legacy IT.
Our clients benefit from a true 24/7 support service operation, the expanded technical resources of our team, and the faster service delivery at low cost.
Through an elite team of courteous and responsive professionals, our mission is to deliver an unrivaled service experience.
We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients. We are partners for a better future.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- 1 – 3 years of Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
What we offer:
Best in the industry, with perks and benefits