Head of Global Marketing
For the world’s most advanced robotic 3D construction company
Contech: Disrupting the construction industry on a global scale
About COBOD International A/S:
COBOD International is a young international company in rapid growth. We work on automating the construction industry on a global scale by developing 3D robotic construction equipment. In 2017 we made Europe’s first robotic 3D printed building. Since then, we have swiftly moved on and our global customer base is now responsible for a.o. 3D printing of the first 3 floors building in the world, the first 3D printed school and house in Africa, and the world’s first 3D printed concrete windmill tower all made with our technology. Our impressive global customer base includes world class icons like GE Renewable Energy (US), Holcim (France), PERI (Germany), L&T Construction (India) and many more. We are a team of more than 60 competent and passionate people, of which 50% are internationals and 80% below 35 years of age, with backgrounds from architecture, engineering, robotics and business. Our top management is senior and highly experienced from blue chip Danish multinational companies. Our company language is English.
About the position:
We see marketing as the main driver of our sales, and with our very ambitious growth and sales targets, your position is vital to our future success. The position is new. You will be responsible for taking all our global marketing and communication activities from the present start-up level to an international brand level. You will manage initially 2-3 people, that will need your guidance, advice and hands-on management style, and your team is likely growing further as we continue to grow. Together with the directors of our international subsidiaries in the US, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur, which we are in the process of establishing, and our European sales organisation in Copenhagen you will assure that our sales will continue to break records every year. You will be part of our company’s management group and will report directly to the Founder. Like the other management group members, you will be offered to acquire shares on very attractive terms.
You will be responsible for all aspects of our online and offline marketing and communication activities, including
- Digital presence, campaigns, analytics and tracking
- Overall CRM and leads management development
- Digital company and product presentations
- Digital product brochures and supporting documentation
- Product marketing and management
- PR and exhibitions
- Preferably a master education within marketing and preferably also communication
- Minimum 5 years, but preferably 8 years, work experience from an international B-to-B marketing department representing a strong brand
- You are strategic, but also operational and have a hands-on approach, where you are not afraid to get dirty in the process
- You are likely a very tech savvy digital marketing person
- Prior management experience is an advantage, and so is experience with construction and/or building products
- You are a data driven, ambitious person with marketing and intellectual skills at a high level
- You have excellent written and oral communicative skills in Danish as well as English
- You currently reside in Denmark
What we offer:
- To become part of the global leader in terms of disrupting the construction sector with robotic and automated solutions delivered to global world class companies and organisations sharing the vision of automating construction
- A fast growing, dynamic company, and a demanding position, where you will be surrounded by colleagues with high ambitions, competence and passion. We do not come to work to make money, we come to change the world (of construction) and we love it.
- Possibility to become co-owner like the other management group members and a total benefit package matching your competences
- An informal and very flexible workplace, where we are very direct in our communication and decisions are made quickly to reflect the fast pace of our development
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, application and your present salary level to Henrik Lund-Nielsen, MBA, Founder & General Manager at HLN@cobod.com.