Sales Manager – Global Marine Service DK
Are you a proactive and driven sales professional and a proven manager with a track record of business growth and an interest in offering complex HVAC/R solutions to global customers within the marine segment? - Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
What you will do
At Johnson Controls Global Marine Service Denmark (GMS DK), we now have an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of our GMS Sales teams from Holme, Denmark. In this role, you will present our Marine Products & Services portfolio to maritime fleets operating globally. You will help our customers succeed in retrofitting, maintaining, operating, and optimizing their HVAC and Refrigeration equipment.
Johnson Controls, GMS DK is a branch specialized in supplying our customers with innovative service-, retrofit- and parts solutions on a global scale. We are a part of Johnson Controls Global Marine & Navy, which is a market leader within HVAC/R applications for the marine industry.
How you will do it
Our GMS branch is undertaking an exciting continuous transformation as we move towards developing a more agile, digital and sustainable organization which delivers Green HVAC/R products and solutions to all industries(E.g. Merchant, Offshore, small Cruise & Ferry’s, Fishery) within the marine segment, and we hope that you can contribute to this journey with a curious, dynamic and future-focused mindset and a desire to understand our customers’ needs – both now and in the future.
Main tasks on a daily basis:
- Create innovative, competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and you will utilize applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress on your accounts
- Seek out, qualify and close simple, large & complex sales of HVAC/R and always secure that we meet our targets with a specific focus on business
- Create long-time customer relations and satisfaction
- Always do Business with highest standard using Johnson Controls ethics, processes and tools.
What we can offer you
We offer you an exciting position in a global organization with more than 100,000 employees at more than 2,000 locations. At Johnson Controls, you will be able to make a difference towards a more sustainable world, and you will be part of an organization with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. We value and emphasize diversity in our workforce, and Johnson Controls is an equal opportunity employer.
What we look for
- Customer driven adaptable Sales Manager with high degree of communications skills
- Using sales tools and CRM systems – we use SalesForce e3 platform
- Technical flair for industrial- or marine refrigeration and curiosity allowing you to operate, understand and advise customers with complex solutions
- Proactive sales professional that can sell products (E.g. Condensing & Chiller Units), solutions (E.g. chiller plant, RSW & plate freezing process plant) and services (E.g. Planned Service Agreements, 24/7 support)
- Innovative and future-focused mindset with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Fluency in English – written and verbal.
- Knowledge and/or experience within the marine segment, HVAC, Fire – suppression/detention
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Manager experience
- Basic education as a Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical/Automation Engineer, Project Manager or other relevant technical education
- Understanding of Thermodynamics and Refrigerants – we are moving towards natural refrigerants and Johnson Controls are one of the market leaders within green technology
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website, as we screen incoming applications continuously.
If you have any questions about this role, please reach out to Area Sales Manager, GMS DK Mohammad Reza Tavasolyan at +45 40344130 or firstname.lastname@example.org