Junior Key Account Manager
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Use your sharp analytical and strong communication skills as well as your dynamism to drive sales with your own customers and support business with one of the large Pan Nordic customers for Sony Electronics in Nordic. Make your mark and pursue enticing career paths across SONY Europe. In other words, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk!
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Sony offer many opportunities that can lead to infinite possibilities in all of Europe.
THE TOP LINE:
You will be part of the “Pan-Nordic” sales team in our Nordic head-office centrally in Valby, Copenhagen and you will use your analytical skills to provide support to the Sales Team in order to maximize sales and profit as well as the responsibility for some of the of our smaller customers, becoming a Key Account Manager or maybe Product Marketing Manager over time.
Responsible for the regular maintenance and distribution of agreed files to the local sales team, always ensuring the highest level of accuracy and completed within the agreed timescales. Making the difference between flat numbers and business intelligence. Drive and maximize the net sales and gross profit by executing a structured and professional sales strategy on an account/product level to grow and develop identified accounts.
STRATEGIC DATA & ANALYSIS:
- Maintaining reporting tools and distribution to the Nordic sales organization, enabling them to efficiently and effectively manage their business.
- Assisting in the creation of targeting and forecasting at store level to provide our sales team targets and business insight.
- Creation of data packs provided to senior management prior to store visits, upon request.
- Managing data sharing within regular Business Command Meetings.
- Report the key KPI’s back to retail activation (RA) team and implement action plans to follow up the learnings made from analysis.
- Support stake holders with ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Help in the preparation of presentations and customer meetings, both internally and externally.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Maintain and administrate business plans for focus accounts
- Monthly forecasting of volumes and net sales by product line per key account
- Plan, drive and manage the business within the area of responsibilities (accounts) such that the related financial targets are met.
- To drive and maximize the net sales and gross profits by executing a structured and professional sales strategy on an account/product level
- This should be done with a solid market and customer understanding combined with professional key account management.
- Establish and grow business relations with current accounts by executing strong Key Account Plans
- CC management in line with the guidelines to secure maximum profitability
- Participate in annual contract negotiations regarding product portfolio, pricing, category management
- Manage and plan channel marketing activities, Coop & Promotional planning and execution
- Launch and implement new products in the channels
- Effectively establish, manage and sell via Sony´s distributor where applicable
WHO YOU ARE:
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing or have equivalent experience in this area
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, or you are a strong graduate with commercial skills
- You have a good commercial understanding
- You are data driven with good presentation skills
- You have strong analytical skills and you are very comfortable working with Excel (Pivot tables on high level). Any other tool is a strong plus: SAP, BW,…) and PowerPoint
- You are commercially minded and are driven to learn and adapt quickly
- You are a very confident communicator, able to influence different parties
- You are a natural team player
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Danish,
- You understand Norwegian or another Scandinavian language
Why Sony Europe?
If you want to do something extraordinary in your career, this is the place to be. You’ll get to build on your experience in a high-performance sales and marketing operation with a proven record of winning in an incredibly competitive market. Meanwhile your career will be enhanced by the unique Sony working ethos. We don’t just create technology, services and content. We enliven senses, capture moments and create new experiences daily. We have been at the forefront of consumer tech for decades, and we stay ahead by inspiring and fulfilling curiosity. This is the exciting world you could be part of.
Interested? Please send us your ENGLISH CV and an exciting cover letter!
What we offer:
Competitive salary package