Business Process Consultant
DBI is about to embark on a fascinating worldwide tour
Reporting to the Global Head of IT and Digitalization, you will be part of a team working closely with all our business divisions. You will be responsible for driving the strategic digital process development and implementation from ideation to the growth phase, where you will help develop the concept of DBI workflows.
In this role, you will
- Work with business divisions to develop processes that ensure customer focus and optimized flow within our value streams
- Prioritize and set the direction for advanced digital technical services
- Drive the ideation phases of digital services by conducting design and requirement gathering workshops
- Lead the implementation team with an inspiring product vision
- Help drive the transformational agenda in and in close collaboration with the business divisions to ensure we can follow through on the transformation and capitalize on the investments going digital
- The Business Process Consultant plays a crucial role in delivering to the IT business roadmaps, securing resources and engaging with the delivery teams and projects
- Ability to inspire the established business to challenge conventions and go new ways
- High level of strategic thinking as well as the ability to execute and make it happen
- Drive results across a matrix structure and work closely with colleagues in all parts of the organization
- Understand people and have the power to impact across all levels and functions
- A good understanding of agile practices and design thinking approaches
- A high level of digital literacy and master the process of rapid ideation, prototyping, and problem-solution fit techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics strategic concepts and services
- Working experience with LEAN or other similar principles
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and corporate lines
- Experience with leading and facilitating working sessions with both teams and leaders.
- Experience with architecting, implementing and managing organizational change is a plus
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted relationships over time. Being the trusted
- Proven experience leading teams to deliver quality results and outputs per agreed timelines and plans
Working out of our headquarter in Stenlille, Denmark. Possibly 15-25 travelling days/year.
For additional information, please contact our Global Head of IT, Knud Skov Haagensen, at +45 6029 8240 or email at email@example.com.
Our Recruitment Process
As part of our selection process, we use two assessments; a cognitive and a behavioural assessment and we invite relevant candidates by two separate emails containing links to complete both assessments. While completing the assessments does not guarantee an invitation to the 1st interview, they are a prerequisite. Feedback on completed assessments will be offered.
5-10 candidates will be selected for the 1st interview, which will serve as a way for you to get to know our company and the position. This interview will be for 1 hour.
We will select 3 candidates for the 2nd and final interview lasting 1,5 hours. We will ask each candidate to prepare a case for presentation at the interview.
Based on the 2 interviews, we will offer the position to the right candidate. 1st round of interviews is expected to take place during week 42.
2nd round of interviews is expected to take place during week 43.
October 13, 2021.
Please apply for the position by sending your cover letter and CV in English We accept applications and CVs through below apply button "Apply online".
Who we are
DBI is a privately held company founded in 1937. We offer sustainable protective and connective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry and major global machine and engineering customers. The company has more than 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquartered in Stenlille, Denmark, the company has production facilities in Denmark and Poland and sales offices in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, the USA, Mexico, and China.
DBI cultivates an informal workplace and continuously focuses on individual and organizational development with a mentality sweet spot between the growing global organization and the small entrepreneurial start-up company. We constantly support an open dialogue in the teams and between managers and employees and the overall development for our employees and our company.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 80 years of experience, today, DBI is certified according to: IATF16949:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO50001:2011.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please look here.