EMEA Marketing Director
Argon Medical Devices is a rapidly growing provider of best-in-class products used to facilitate interventional procedures conducted by Interventional Radiologists, Vascular Surgeons, and Cardiologists worldwide. Our growth is fuelled by the introduction of new diagnostic oncology and vascular clot management products generated by a robust product pipeline for new product development and an active business development strategy. We are a mission-guided, value-driven 50-year old company whose 800+ employees are focused on improving the lives of healthcare providers and the patients they treat.
We are looking for an EMEA Marketing Director, preferably located in Western Europe. The EMEA Marketing Director is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, promotions, and campaigns that drive sales revenue growth of interventional and vascular medical devices throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The responsibilities for this role span development and implementation of strategies in support of commercializing new products in established markets, to commercializing established products in new markets, and facilitating product sales growth up to a product’s end-of-life. The EMEA Marketing Director is expected to develop and advance the company and product brands, establish and manage product portfolio positioning, develop effective product campaigns and track the return on investment, collaborate with Sales leadership throughout the region and deliver Marketing solutions to drive sales, and execute regional tradeshows and company events. This position reports to the Vice President of Global Marketing and is a member of our 21 colleagues European team.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Advance the company brand through live, virtual, print, and digital messaging
- Grow the company’s digital footprint and increase efficiency of digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and build consensus behind the annual EMEA Marketing Plan
- Build the annual budget for regional Marketing expenditures, then manage projects to meet it
- Identify revenue growth opportunities for existing products within countries or regions in EMEA
- Monitor, analyze, and trend sales data to illustrate product and market performance
- Conduct competitive market research and analyses
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with industry key opinion leaders and internal stakeholders
- Build EMEA revenue forecasts for potential new product development projects
- Tailor the EMEA commercialization strategy, schedule, and budget for new product introductions
- Conduct regular field visits to maintain a first-hand understanding of the market, the customer, the direct sales team and distributors
- Coordinate training of sales personnel on the technical, business and clinical aspects of products and procedures
- Facilitate development of a regional plan for trade shows, conferences, and distributor meetings
- Mentor, grow, develop direct reports
- Advocate and participate in the company’s Quality system, demonstrating a commitment to patient safety and product quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
- International travel estimated at 35%, occasionally over weekends
The successful candidate will be located in Switzerland, Denmark or the UK and have 7+ years relevant marketing or sales experience working in a similar role in medical devices. Strong direct and influential leadership skills are essential and excellent interpersonal, selling, communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment are valued. Strategic and analytical thinking, and demonstrated success in developing relationships with colleagues, customers and industry leaders are critical. The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize projects in a fast-moving environment, the ability to manage a complex product portfolio, the ability to develop a compelling business case, forecast units and revenue, and the ability to manage to a budget. The successful candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree and have strong proficiency in MS Office applications.
Argon offers a competitive compensation package and employment conditions.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to:
Mai Brit Blom, Senior HR Manager EMEA at EMEA Job: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Argon Medical Devices: argonmedical.eu.com.