Danish Speaking Customer Support Specialist
Do you love pets? Do you dream to work for the well-being of the animals?
If your answer is YES – join the leader of the BPO sector TELUS International Europe!
As a Danish Speaking Customer Support Specialist you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- Listen and respond to customers queries by phone and email
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to the clients’ requests
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
As a candidate, you do not need to have experience in a similar role but you should be fluent in Danish and English.
In Return, We will give you:
- Standard working hours (with an opportunity to work on 4, 6 or 8 hours shift)
- Fully paid training
- Attractive salary and Performance Bonuses
- Work from Home can be considered as an option if needed
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Support and learning
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
We care about the well–being of our team members, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.