The Dedalus Groupis the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 6,000 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2,000 colleagues. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive AngularJS/Angular developer. As long as you are hands-on and eager to learn, years of experience is just a number. We see you as an independent, committed, and visionary person who will help bring Dedalus’ values to life.
For this role you will develop mobile applications for Danish Hospitals.
If you are up for the challenge, you like:
- Coding and testing specific parts of the application with the support of other team members
- Engaging in discussions with Business analysts and System analysts regarding specifications and demands
- Training to become an expert on our current and future products
- Assessing the effect of a change in the system in close dialog with the customer and other technicians
- Discovering and learning about the underlying challenging technologies
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or relevant experience, ideally in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have a passion for Java open-source technologies
- Experience with Design Pattern and Design principle
- Experience with, Clean Code, Design patterns, OOA/D, relational databases (Oracle) & JDBC
- Ability to analyze technical problems
- You dare to challenge others and ask questions
- Fluent in English and Danish
Nice to have:
- JAVA, iOS, CSS3, HTML5, , JAAS Security, LDAP
- Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
What we offer:
- You want a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives
- The opportunity to work with talented and committed teams
- Training and career development programs
- A competitive package
- Ability to work remote
- Flexible working hours
You will be a part of a team of experienced and engaged colleagues. All different, but all 100% dedicated to the task and creating maximum value for the customer. We work closely together, show each other trust and have an openminded and informal tone. You are expected to be able to work independently and in collaboration with the customers.
The LABKAII team consists of 30 people who analyse, design, develop and implement IT solutions for the Danish regions and laboratories. We are an international team located in Aarhus, Copenhagen and India.