Java / IntelliJ Developer
The Dedalus Groupis the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D programme, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 6,000 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2,000 colleagues. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals’ needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
Developer for laboratory instrument integrations
We are looking for a motivated, structured, and proactive Java / IntelliJ developer. We imagine that you have a background in the world of hospital laboratories, with a good and broad knowledge of the workflows and procedures within it. We see you as an independent, committed, and visionary person who will help bring Dedalus’s values to life.
For this role you will develop and deliver laboratory instrument drivers from A to Z to Danish Hospitals.
If you are up for the challenge, you like:
- Develop critical functionality that connects instruments with the clinical microbiology system
- Engaging in dialogue with clients regarding specifications, support and demands
- Reviewing the specifications of new instrument functionalities
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or relevant experience, ideally in medical technology
- 4-7 years of experience within the diagnostic industry / healthcare industry
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Have good knowledge of Java / IntelliJ
- Knowledge of Interoperability standards (ASTM, HL7, FHIR)
- Preferably have experience with some of the following hardware vendors: Siemens Healthineers, Roche, Abbott
- Ability to analyse an issue and assess the effect of a change in the system in close dialog with the customer and other technicians
- Fluent in English and Danish
What we offer:
- You want a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives
- The opportunity to work with talented and committed teams
- Training and career development programs
- A competitive package
- Ability to work remote
- Flexible working hours
You will be a part of a team of experienced and engaged colleagues. All different, but all 100% dedicated to the task and creating maximum value for the customer. We work closely together, show each other trust and have an openminded and informal tone. You are expected to be able to work independently and in collaboration with the customers.
The LABKAII team consists of 30 people who analyse, design, develop and implement IT solutions for the Danish regions and laboratories. We are an international team located in Aarhus, Copenhagen and India.