Business Unit Finance Manager
What you will do
We are looking to strengthen our Finance Team in the Denmark by hiring a professional who will be the finance focal point within the Industrial Refrigeration leadership team of assigned Line of Business. Our desired colleague will be providing financial leadership to local Branch Managers as well be responsible for maintain a strong control environment and the quality of the financial reporting. The candidate is able to successfully work in a matrix organization with shared service center setup.
How you will do it
- Acts as a strong partner to the business leadership team providing finance support during creation and implementation of business development initiatives.
- Drives, plan and forecast business results in tandem with the general manager to achieve profitability and liquidity objectives of the business.
- Ensures proper control of the Line of Business performance via participation in regular reviews such as pre-bid and project backlog reviews.
- Leads planning and forecasting process to ensure branch plans translate into a sound financial plan for the country.
- Provides input and collaborates with other business and/or support departments in the deployment of strategic business transformations or simplification programs to optimize current business and Finance processes and tools.
- Makes sound judgments on key finance priorities and inform / promote effectively towards the business leaders.
- Ensures accurate financial reports, metrics and analysis are provided to assigned business leadership team in support of operational reviews and key business objectives.
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place and company policies are followed. Responsible for application of Delegation of Authority compliance (DOA). Ensure DOA by all Branches. Exhibit and promote the highest level of ethics on conducting and supporting business transaction.
- Drive working capital improvement and cash-flow management. Advise on short term and long term working capital improvements and drive process optimization leading to sustainable working capital improvements.
- Coaches the business in multi-discipline finance policies & processes.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
- Leads Finance Administrator and work closely with the Business Controller and the Shared Service Center.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Relevant financial experience in aspects of business partnering, financial control, and budgeting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong problem solving capabilities
- Proven record of strong analytical skills
- Hands-on working style
- Ability to support and control financial results in a multi-location field operation
- Ability to communicate effectively in Danish and English with all levels of employees
- Willingness to travel (locally, post covid)
- Previous experience with large multinational company in similar industry
- Familiarity with project business and backlog reviews
- Familiarity with Hyperion, Oracle, ServiceMax, and Excel
- Experience in post-merger integration
Finance & Accounting