Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2016 reported revenue of $24 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 200 company on the list of US Fortune 500 Company.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.
As Credit Manager you will be the key person for success in the Credit team, responsible for ensuring proactive management of the company’s credit risk position in the Nordics and Baltic countries through credit insurance and other instruments available to the business. Furthermore, you will be responsible for prompt cash collection through focus, targeting, reporting, and involving all the business to minimize overdue aged debt.
What will you do?
- Manage the team of 3 credit analysts
- Continuously assess risk of existing accounts, reviewing credit limits, and managing risk/reward.
- Collaborate with the Commercial and the Finance teams located in EMEA region.
- Maintain & implement the Risk Management framework
- Collaborate with Credit Insurers to ensure maximum insurance cover on the customer portfolio.
- Explore various types of securities with customers to manage Arrow’s risk.
- Ensure that invoices/debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Approve of new account risk assessment and customer validation.
- Sales ledger maintenance.
- Prepare month end reports.
Who you are?
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
- You already have 3-5 years of experience with credit management and/or credit control.
- You are a team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
- You are strong communicator with good organizational sensitivity.
- You have hands-on mentality, able to work under time pressure, while maintaining accuracy.
- You are able to balance support of the business and limit credit risks.
- You know how to recognize potential risks to the company that should be escalated.
- Experience with ERP / Credit Management systems; Navision Dynamics is a plus.
What we offer:
- Challenging position in a dynamic organization with a salary that fits your experience and the level of the position.
- Stable employment in international company, operating in growing industry
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Interesting development opportunities in our dynamically growing organization
- A commercial, dynamic, informal and fun working environment