Refrigeration Design Engineer
Are you a proactive and outgoing Engineer who is passionate about designing tailor-made and sustainable construction solutions for customers worldwide? Read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
Johnson Controls is a global organization with more than 100,000 employees, who are dedicated to creating a more secure comfortable, and sustainable future through innovative and intelligent building technologies and solutions.
What you will do
At Johnson Controls in Aarhus, we are now searching for a Refrigeration Design Engineer for our OTC Support Department within non-standard products (OTC – Order to Customize). The department consist as well of four Design Engineers, who all work with tailor-made solutions for our customers.
Johnson Controls Holme specializes in the development, design, production, and sale of industrial refrigeration systems and heat pumps, and in this role, you will help ensure that we fulfill our growth ambitions and deliver the right quality of our projects within non-standard systems.
We offer a position with development and career opportunities in a global and innovative organization that works towards a more secure, comfortable, and sustainable world. You will be challenged on your professional competencies, and you will have a broad responsibility in a dynamic environment, where the work takes place cross-organizationally in close collaboration with both the customers, the sales organization, the project managers, the R&D department, and the production.
How you will do it
In the role of Refrigeration Design Engineer, your primary task will be to validate solutions in accordance with refrigeration and mechanical specifications and relevant design norms to support our sales department.
You will also be executing special orders. Here you will configure units in accordance with the customer’s contract. You will use Inventor to prepare the drawing and you will be in close contact with our production, purchasing, and planning departments.
In this function you will to some extent have customer contact.
What we look for
- That you have an in-depth knowledge of and experience with industrial refrigeration systems and that you are passionate about acquiring additional knowledge on refrigeration technology.
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of ATEX applications.
- Self-driven and confident in having to acquire new knowledge on your own initiative.
- You enjoy and are able to create relationships with other people and partners, and appreciate an everyday life that consists of both technical challenges and communication with others.
- You thrive working in a team where collaboration and knowledge sharing is one of your strong suits – but you also enjoy working independently, where freedom with responsibility is natural
- You communicate effortlessly in both Danish and English, and you have experience with Inventor / ACAD and MSOffice.
- Experience with Marine class societies and keen to expand your knowledge.
- It is an advantage that you have knowledge of SAP systems.
Does this sound like you? Then send us an application immediately through our website. Applications are processed as we receive them. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Contract Manager, Frank Rydeng on +45 2922 7106