Head of Global Marketing
G&O Maritime Group is looking for a strong Marketing professional who, with direct report to the CEO, can help us build our marketing presence and strengthen our company branding. This is an opportunity to work with an international group of companies, all with well reputed solutions and on an exciting journey of growth. If you want a job where you can make a difference and a high degree of influence on where you focus your efforts, you should continue to read this job add.
G&O Maritime Group are headquartered in Allerød, North of Copenhagen and the group consist of the 4 companies Gertsen & Olufsen, Atlas Incinerators, Heco International and Pres-Vac, who all service the global maritime / offshore industry with high quality products. The group employs approx. 160 employees, and in addition to the head office in Allerød, the group has production in Vordingborg, Hedensted and China.
We have ground to cover Marketing wise, and there is a lot to be built and shaped from scratch. It triggers you, not only to visualise the journey, but also hands-on having to execute on what needs to be done. We value +5 years of direct experience working with customer acquisition, product launches and performance marketing.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build our marketing presence and company branding to reach revenue targets.
- Managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns with solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Like Google Analytics) and advert campaigns
- Co-develop our go-to-market strategy with a relentless focus on growing our inbound lead and demand generation, and drive account/country-based marketing activities
- Co-create product launch material that stresses value creation and benefits while supporting the overall market- and product positioning
- Develop our inbound marketing strategy and build an effective funnel program on automated activities and best practice marketing programs
What you have:
- You have a minimum of +5 years of experience with (international) marketing
- A proven track record of managing internal and external digital channels including lead & demand generation, marketing automation, and website- & landing page optimization.
- Operational and hands-on experience working across marketing channels like social media, paid advertising, PR, webinars, events, etc.
- Operational experience tracking and reporting across all marketing activities working close with external agencies and vendor partners making sure you get most from the marketing budget
- Experience with product marketing, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, marketing operations, value proposition, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to help publish compelling content, landing pages and optimize user experience for our digital channel incl. our website
Who you are:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives working in the B2B market
- You thrive in an environment where you must lead the way ensure that marketing is high on the agenda
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven mindset to evaluate performance and make adequate operational decisions - you are always on top of commercial KPI´s
- You embrace an open and honest communication style, challenge ideas and demonstrate a collaborative working style
- Fluency in English is a must and Danish is an advantage
When do you start?
We are looking for a candidate to start latest 1 January 2022 and will invite for interviews from week 43.
If you want to know more about the position or simply just apply and send your CV and application you can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Head of Marketing” in subject.