Senior B2B Sales Executive – Marine and offshore
What you will do
Joining the Marine & Offshore Sales Team as a Senior Sales Executive, you will be the face of Johnson Controls towards our customers.
You will be stationed in our office in Denmark or at a local office in Europe, allowing you to be close to and visit customers in whole Europe as well as the rest of the world as our customers are global. In this role, you should expect 20-30 travelling days per year (e.g. within Europe or to America).
By joining Johnson Controls Marine & Offshore branch you will be a part of a global business with employees spread across the globe and backed by a global service team in 10 locations. The Marine & Offshore business delivers HVAC & R solutions to a wide range of applications operating on water or based on marine requirements, such as E-house, Process plant for fishing vessels, HVAC for marine and for offshore platforms.
How you will do it
As Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for B2B sales of HVAC & R solutions to a wide range of different segments with main priority of HVAC for vessels, offshore and renewable segment, and you will – in cooperation with the Manager of the sales department.
- Secure continuous growth within your segments.
- Visit customers, end users and influencers and gain an understanding of customer project specifications and inquiries.
- Make quotations, specifications, and budgets for sales projects
- Make follow up on the projects through proper communication.
- Be responsible for keeping your sales pipeline updated in SALES FORCE (CRM System)
- Take part in weekly team meetings and one-to-one meetings with the Manager to review your complete sales pipeline.
What we look for
This role as a Senior Sales Executive requires you to be able to work autonomously, yet you must also be a team player that understands and values effective cooperation with colleagues, as you will collaborate with a technically skilled sales support team in Denmark regarding your tasks.
- You to have great skills within stakeholder analysis, enabling you to identify and build relationships with key decision makers and customers on all levels.
- You to hold an engineering degree, preferable in Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC engineering, with international experience in sales and a profound knowledge of HVAC or refrigeration.
- You possess knowledge of electrical equipment as well as the ability to read electrical, HVAC diagrams, P&ID diagrams, and technical specifications.
- You to be a skilled communicator and effective in translating technical knowledge into tangible sales specifications and quotations.
- You to speak & write English on a high level.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website, as we screen incoming applications continuously.
If you have any questions about this role, please reach out to Manager M&O new building sales, Dennis Læbel Kristensen +45 207775712