Expansion / Project Manager (m/f/x)
The following challenging tasks await you:
- Identify, appraise and acquire development sites and redevelopment opportunities in industrial, trade and roadside locations.
- Research and identify new site and development opportunities by utilising and expanding your current network and contacts;
- Analyse and determine location profiles, competitor overviews and investment calculations;
- Prepare detailed feasibility studies and reports to secure approval for each acquisition;
- Negotiate the purchase and legal agreement;
- Follow the completion of all deals and acquisition stages to ensure a robust sharing of site knowledge with the construction team.
You have a University degree in real estate management, urban planning, business administration, construction, engineering and/or comparable professional training.
You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience with similar responsibilities.
You can lead projects to sucess with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
You have an analytical approach with a strong eye for details. You are highly organised with the ability to prioritise across multiple projects.
You want to work and grow in a company where people are high-motivated and open to continuous change.
Storage24 offers the right space for companies, craftsmen, founders and private individuals to successfully implement their ideas and projects. Above all, our employees make Storage24 what it is today, the trendsetter and market leader. This has made us the strongest growing company in the industry in Europe in a very short time. Since 2015, we have been passionate about our idea - always with the goal of getting a little better every day.