Head of Project Management
Are you an experienced Project Leader mastering the art and science of steering a team towards successful delivery of a project, with a strong sense of urgency about addressing problems by creating solutions, you might be our new Head of Project Management.
Immudex is a fast-growing biotech company providing solutions for T-cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infectious disease, and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays, enabling researchers, developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific T-cell responses.
About the job
With reference to the CEO, your primary responsibilities will be to establish a project management system in the organization and lead prioritized projects being either tech transfer projects, production optimization projects, post-marketing projects, or IT projects, to mention some. As Head of Project Management, you will lead the individual projects of large diversity either by steering them yourself or by supporting project leader colleagues.
In more detail, this will include:
- Drive and develop Immudex’ project execution processes cross-departmental
- Create overview of the projects in relation to progress, finances, resource consumption, and management, aiming at ensuring the projects follow the plan in a timely manner
- Motivate and master clear communication to guide and direct Project Leaders and project team members
- Collaborate with other departments and support functions within the organization to run projects
- Educate and manage Project Leaders, maintain and develop the internal resources in the project organization to enable excellence in project execution
- Give qualified and competent feedback to stakeholders and top management.
The position is based in Virum, Denmark.
You are an experienced Project Leader with strong interest in ensuring that the team together accomplishes more than they could as individuals.
You have the following qualifications
- Minimum five years of experience with full-time project leadership from a project organization, ideally with a Master's degree within Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotech, or similar
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Analytical skills and project supporter mindset
- Successful track record and solid experience in the execution of projects in a timely manner
- Experienced in working cross-functional with multiple stakeholders
- Master fundamental project management toolbox
- Experienced with risk management, including visibility and mitigation of risks
- Excellent English skills verbally and in writing.
We are looking for a person who is good at solving problems, prioritizing, and getting work done, and in addition is proactive and enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative environment with changing priorities.
What do we offer
Immudex offers a dynamic workplace in a fast-growing company. You will be part of an international team, where the position and responsibilities will grow and evolve over time. We have an informal work environment characterized by dedicated employees with a desire to make a difference.
We process applications continuously, and therefore we encourage you to send your application and CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Helene Kähler Hjenner at +45 27 26 87 55.
Immudex ApS is a pioneering life science company spearheading the global adoption of precision immune monitoring. Since 2009, Immudex strives to provide researchers worldwide with reliable tools to monitor the cellular immune response accurately. Our goal is to utilize the complex actions and interactions of the immune system to help researchers better understand the causes, accelerate the diagnosis, and more accurately predict the prognosis of diseases. To that end, Immudex markets prime Dextramer® and dCODE® (DNA-barcoded) MHC multimer technologies that grant researchers and clinicians detailed insights into disease-specific immunity resolved to antigen-specific cell populations and single cells. Additionally, Immudex is mandated by the CIC and CIMT to coordinate yearly evaluations of T-cell immune monitoring proficiency and drive the generation of high-quality data that advance immunotherapies. Research, development, and commercial activities are headquartered in Virum, Denmark.
Find out more at www.immudex.com.