Order & Shipping Manager
Are you an experienced Order Manager mastering all aspects of order processing, keeping track of customers’ orders, and handling the steps involved fulfilling them, and do you have a strong sense of urgency to meet the customer’s request in a timely manner, you might be our Order & Shipping Manager maternity cover for a period of 15 months.
Immudex is a fast-growing biotech company providing solutions for T-cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infectious disease, and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays, enabling researchers, developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific T-cell responses.
About the job
As Immudex’ Order & Shipping Manager, your primary responsibility will be to lead the process of receiving, tracking, and fulfilling customer orders, including all aspects of order processing, from confirmation of an order to the order is delivered. You will be the primary liaison with other departments within the company, including our US subsidiary, to support the customer priority based on changes in supply, product availability, or changing customer requirements. Furthermore, you will be responsible for leading, guiding, and coaching the Ordering Team to ensure effective processing of customers’ orders and continuously streamlining the order process.
In more detail, this will include
- Supporting the customer journey from order to receipt
- Process orders and the respective shipping processes
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and policies to improve customer experience and department efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the Production and Sales Department as well as with customers to meet customer requirements
- Cooperate with the Finance Department to resolve invoice and pricing issues
- Update procedures to fulfill requirements from quality systems management (QSM)
- Ensure optimal use of the ERP system for order handling
- Prepare order reports for management
- Provide leadership and expertise within the department.
The position is based in Virum, Denmark.
You are an experienced Order Manager with a high customer service orientation.
Ideally, you have the following qualifications
- Bachelor or Master's degree within Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotech, or similar and a minimum of five years of experience from supply chain management
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- Experienced in working with ERP and QSM systems
- Good understanding of how all departments’ function, together with special competence in the areas of order management and supply chain
- Excellent English skills verbally and in writing.
We are looking for a customer-driven person with good organizational and troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, logical, energetic, skillful at handling multitasks, quick learner, and at times, able to work under pressure.
What do we offer
Immudex offers a dynamic workplace in a fast-growing company. You will be part of an international team, where the position and responsibilities will grow and evolve over time. We have an informal work environment characterized by dedicated employees with a desire to make a difference.
We process applications continuously, and therefore we encourage you to send your application and CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Helene Kähler Hjenner at +45 27 26 87 55.
Immudex ApS is a pioneering life science company spearheading the global adoption of precision immune monitoring. Since 2009, Immudex strives to provide researchers worldwide with reliable tools to monitor the cellular immune response accurately. Our goal is to utilize the complex actions and interactions of the immune system to help researchers better understand the causes, accelerate the diagnosis, and more accurately predict the prognosis of diseases. To that end, Immudex markets prime Dextramer® and dCODE® (DNA-barcoded) MHC multimer technologies that grant researchers and clinicians detailed insights into disease-specific immunity resolved to antigen-specific cell populations and single cells. Additionally, Immudex is mandated by the CIC and CIMT to coordinate yearly evaluations of T-cell immune monitoring proficiency and drive the generation of high-quality data that advance immunotherapies. Research, development, and commercial activities are headquartered in Virum, Denmark.
Find out more at www.immudex.com.