Financial Business Controller
Arrow ECS Denmark A/S is looking for a Financial Business Controller to support our large and fast-growing business in Sweden. You will be a member of the management team of the Swedish company, and part of Arrow’s Nordic finance team of 8 colleagues located in Aarhus, Denmark.
Your place of work will be in Aarhus. You will also cooperate with our EMEA Finance Shared service centers in Gdansk (Poland) and Harlow (UK), which handle most accounting and transactional activities for our Nordic companies.
Your work tasks include:
- Responsibility of financial business controller for Arrow ECS Sweden and member of the management team of this company.
- Monthly internal reporting
- Preparation and analysis of local P/L.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation and analysis of operational and strategic KPIs.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports to support management's decision-making base.
- Implementing improvements and streamlining internal financial processes to support the continued development of the financial function.
- Collaboration with the management team in Sweden (Country Director, BU Managers), the finance team for the Nordic region (FP&A, credit, controllers for other Nordic countries) and the accounting/AP shared service centers.
- Contact with internal and external auditors.
Your professional qualifications:
We are a team of ambitious financial professionals who strive to deliver the best possible service to our stakeholders. We hope you can contribute:
- Relevant Education with 3-5 years of experience in an finance function in an international company.
- Experience in collaborating closely with Business Managers as well as in interdisciplinary teams.
- Good analytical and IT skills with hands-on experience and skills in the MS Office tools, especially Excel.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and ERP systems (Navision is a plus).
- Fluency in English and Danish in both writing and speech. Swedish is a plus but not required
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- You thrive with complex issues while reporting quality
- You are used to work with multiple projects at a time, always meeting deadlines.
What we offer?
- Challenging position in a dynamic organization with a salary that fits your experience and the level of the position.
- Stable employment in international company, operating in growing industry
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Interesting development opportunities in our dynamically growing organization
- A commercial, dynamic, informal, and fun working environment
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2020 sales of $28.67 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 110 company on the list of US Fortune 500 Company.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.