Key Account Manager Oncology
At Astellas, experience is coupled energised with a relentless challenger spirit.
We are unusual in our ability to combine the experience, expertise and resources of an established company with the agility, flexibility and tenacity of a start-up. Relentless curiosity and a hunger for discovery flows throughout our entire organisation.
We harness the latest technology and insights from big data with our research expertise to create powerful solutions that could transform the way doctors and nurses treat and care for their patients. We are accelerating product development, driving operational efficiencies and gaining a better understanding of the needs of patients and their healthcare providers.
We partner and collaborate with academic research institutes and biotechnology companies who share our passion for bringing breakthrough discoveries to patients.
About This Job:
The Key Account Manager for Norway is responsible for planning, implementing and executing both marketing and sales activities in the field of Oncology using an omni channel approach and working together with the cross-functional Nordic Oncology team. The purpose of the role is to position Astellas as the preferred partner within the field of Oncology in alignment with the company strategy.
- Secure a strong position for Astellas products within current prostate and bladder cancer treatment guidelines
- Develop relationships with key external stakeholders relevant for treatment of prostate and bladder cancer such as Oncologists/Urologists nurses and KOLs
- Collaborate with Internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Medical, Brand Teams & E&C
- Take ownership and responsibility for driving the business in Norway in alignment with the company’s chosen Key Account Management way of working
- Ensure dialogue and management of top KOLs within the field of oncology (prostate and bladder) in Norway
- Be responsible for the planning and execution of Xtandi and Padcev activities at key hospitals in Norway, but also for national meetings/activities related to Congresses and meetings organized by Astellas.
- Activities will cover meeting programs & venues, booking speakers/invitations, internal approvals
- Support planning and execution of prioritized projects to enhance market growth and market
share for Xtandi, especially projects aimed to strengthen patient flow between GPs / Urologists /Oncologists
- High focus on omnichannel approach using relevant digital and non-digital channels for
building individualised customer journeys (e.g. remote meetings, e-Detailer, webinar,
approved email, f2f, hybrid meetings etc.)
- Secure proper usage of all relevant systems, e.g. Concur, VEEVA, LMS
- Be the expert of Astellas brands in the assigned therapy area, allowing professional conversations adding value to HCPs, their patients and other relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a strong understanding of Code of Ethics and Privacy guidelines to secure activities in alignment with regulations
- This is based in Norway but is a field-based position.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Demonstrated broad pharma sector experience
- Experience as a hospital rep and/or within the area of Oncology
- Highly customer focused, able to communicate scientific data effectively
- Display a strong collaborative, adaptable and cross functional mindset with a clear and engaging communication style
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative
- High working capacity
- Able to translate Strategy into activities
- Proven expertise in utilising Microsoft products (SharePoint, Windows, MS Office)
- Higher education and/or health related education.
What we offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.