Product Marketing Coordinator – flexible working hours in a great team
Do you have a passion for marketing, social media and writing professional technical product/marketing texts? Then look at this opportunity!
What you will do
We are now looking for our new Product Marketing Coordinator. You will be a part of our Industrial Refrigeration (IR) team - Europe, where your focus will be to produce marketing materials, campaign materials and social media activities for a range of existing and new products that we plan to launch in 2022, and the years to come.
You will be a part of a highly competent team based at Holme, Denmark. The working environment is busy, engaged and focused on delivering world class products on time. The daily communication is informal, humoristic, and direct. Within Johnson Controls you will have great carrier opportunities, locally and globally. Work life balance and flexibility is also important for us in the team.
How you will do it
- Support IR Business Leaders in Europe including Sales and Product Management
- Support and contribute to the smooth delivery of NPI projects
- Create, draft and edit presentations
- Provide ad hoc administration, support and logistics for Sales and Product Management team
- Collateral development, agencies management and external customer events/ trade fairs
- Translate technical details into benefits and solutions for our clients
- Understand and analyse market trends to assist in positioning our products
- Develop product marketing plan for products including key activities and budgets
- Craft compelling messages and positioning across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement marketing strategies
- Organize leadership meetings, kick off and customers events
What we look for
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Ability to work independently
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to influence others
- Strong customer service with high attention to details
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Familiar with website and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing / publishing skills- Technical writing is a plus
- Computer literate and high proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and Adobe software
- Fluent in spoken and written Danish and English. Other language skills are an advantage
- Experience in Industrial Refrigeration or HVAC industry is an advantage
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website, as we screen incoming applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Henrik Hartmann Thomsen (Regional Portfolio Director IR EMEA) at +45 29227611.